A few things to remember:
- Having side-impact airbags and driving like a jerk do not “cancel out.”
- Slower traffic keep right. Let that swerving, tailgating jerk pass you on the left. Oh, sorry — hang up and let that swerving, tailgating jerk pass you on the left.
- Oh, and everyone who still has a presidential campaign bumper-sticker on your car:
- You weren’t ever about to change anyone else’s mind.
- You probably didn’t even vote.
- You either supported the guy who lost the election, or who has the lowest approval rating in the history of the presidency. Whoo! Go you!